Re: [mpisgmedia] Emphasis on mixed use needed

Thanks a lot Mr Sarabjit Roy for your kind words [as always].

I did not know that when someone posts an article on this list, that has
appeared somewhere else in media [and authored by someone else], it is
taken for granted that the person posting it subscribes to that view
point. Thanks for correcting me and hopefully the other list members.

Nidhi

--
Nidhi Jamwal
Correspondent

Mobile: +91 - 9867213234
Website: www.downtoearth.org.in, www.cseindia.org

Folow-ups
  • Re: [mpisgmedia] Emphasis on mixed use needed
    • From: sarbajit roy