Re: [mpisgmedia] MetroMalls (more brat-behaviour)

| even MIB are not spared shocking brat-behaviour!
| (metro-men will next claim world-class violation and

| make more audit mess with penalties for late permits
| that their doting uncs will make my dda n mcd issue)

30.07.06: HT: Front page:

Court panel wants two Metro malls demolished

ANIRBAN Chowdhury
New Delhi

THE METRO malls at Shahadra and Inderlok stations have
been listed as unauthorised constructions "liable for
demolition" in the HC commissioners' report. The
report will be submitted in the court on Monday.
Court commissioner Sanjeev Bhandari's report on
illegal buildings says the Shahadra mall does not have
a sanctioned building plan... DMRC had submitted a
building plan to the executive engineer (building) in
February 2002, which was rejected. The DMRC's reply to
a showcause notice too was found 'unsatisfactory'.
Action against the Inderlok mall is recommended in
court commissioner Arvind Gupta's report. It says the
DMRC had been ordered - on May 29 and June 5 - to stop
construction at the mall in the absence of a
sanctioned building plan. Though DMRC gave an
undertaking, it did not stop work...

on 14 june 06

http://www.agencyfaqs.com/news/stories/2006/06/13/15266.html