Re: [mpisgmedia] Arjun Camp cases: Judgment

both, we have root server ones, a SSL certificate is installed (but not deployed, as nobody ever demanded it).

a cheapo one will do with something like this, it just needs a statement somewhere saying "i got a certified copy, and transcribed it for the internet accurately, (signed) name, cheapo digial signature"

signature stuff can be done through http://architexturez.net:20000 using the login ID 'plan' or 'enaction'.

- anand.

sarbajit roy wrote:
I know everything about digital signatures - and I know even bigger experts who know the things even I dont know.
There are at least 2 kinds of digital signatures - the cheapo ones - and the root server ones. So which one is yours??

Gita Dewan Verma <mpisgplanner@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: thnx. two paras numbered 13, para number 20 missing,
etc, are MIB typos. (mine are likely to be double or
missing lines, etc). i dunno digital sign. will yell
for anand and spoil his weekend. cheers.

--- "Architexturez."
wrote:

the text is garbled starting pt 13 (which appears
twice). can this be checked again versus the print copy? also a
certified copy should be digitally signed by the editor concerned.

call anand if assistance is required.

- Architexturez

Gita Dewan Verma wrote:

We have certified copy of the judgment in the

Arjun

Camp cases. Typed text is at:

http://plan.architexturez.org/site/mpisg/h/arjun-camp-judgment