Re: [mpisgmedia] MLU (misuser-NGOs-munch mails)

ref http://www.architexturez.net/+/subject-listing/000081.shtml (passim)

it occurs to me that most major donor organizations, the world bank, united nations, and G7 governments all have explicitly defined terms of engagement and classification documents about the NGO just to prevent the type of mischief gita has always exposed. couple of phone calls tell me the GoI won't be loath at creating imitative stuff about the listed below as well.

has anyone time on hands to move on this? we sorely need guidelines at the center explicating the scope and nature of the NGO activity and how professionals should deal with that.

(Signed) · Ankur · Zubaan · Insaaf · Sangat · Centre for Education and Communication · Joint Women's Programme · Action India · Peace · Pratham · Society for Applied Studies · Raasta · Amba Foundation · Hazards Centre · Navadanya · Viveka Foundation
· North-East Network · TARSHI · Creating Resources for Empowerment in Action · Centre for Advocacy and Research · VANI · Kali for Women · Women Unlimited · Nirantar · Jagori · Women's Feature Service · Institute of Social Studies Trust · Institute for Social Democracy · RAHI Foundation
· Swasthya
· Shakti Shalini
· Delhi Forum
· National Alliance of Women's Organisations (NAWO)
· Haq- Centre for Child Rights
· Lok Raj Sangathan