Re: [mpisgmedia] (W&M and) USAID-sponsored MCD Bill (byelaw business)

:) thnks. W&M, as used by ms.saraswati subu (who
taught grammar to my in school) has been great source
of inspiration . ms.subu used her well-bound well-used
W&M to hit us on the head (gently, as we were
chillun). i use my well-bound well-used MPD likewise.
I feel nostalgically hit on head, gently. and so:

item says "ProfessionalS like architect and builders
responsible..."

not "Professional like architect and builders
responsible..."
not "Professionals like architects and builders
responsible..."

what does W&M say for that? that architect-only are
professionals and builders-only responsible, or that
builders like architect are professionals and
responsible, or that architect-and-builders
combinations are professionals and responsible...
(and check the byelaw-business, besides W&M)

re KT-the-SPA-dean, anyone caring to nail ambiguities,
please tell. anyone wanting to make that regular
teaching exercise also tell (we ought to be able to
pull out plenty for course-ware). as far as I know SPA
and Delhi are not infested with either planners or
architects but by ambiguous architect-planners.

--- "Architexturez."

http://mail.architexturez.net/+/MPISG-Media/archive/msg00544.shtml