Re: [mpisgmedia] metroPD: Petition to PM by registered architects

--- "Architexturez."
<interface.services@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> gita, perhaps one ought not impose one's morality on
> others all the time :-)
>
> - A
> (now go ban us from your list again)

had i banned the brat-pack? how did u all un-ban
urselves? go ban urselves again, and do also
I-will-not-un-ban lines, in neat cursive.

i infer from the rude post that there was then a
professional discourse since 1988 from which this
petition-to-PM arose. I was worried because it looked
exactly like whtashername citizen-activist was saying
and reportedly wrote to PM in 2004. Shud someone
(my-age and well-mannered) in the discourse since 1988
want some recent facts, tell. no morality issues, nor
am I asking anyone to join my petition :)

for my morality issues, can u all get me names and
regn numbers of the private architects on metroPD
projects? (in lieu of the neat-cursive lines)