Re: [mpisgmedia] metroPD: Petition to PM by registered architects

I have not intentionally banned anyone from this list.
I apologise for any inadvertent banning. A simple mail
would have fixed that.

Since you are unsubscribing, I hope this is the last
of this exchange on this list.

You are welcome to subscribe again whenever you like.

Please do bear in mind that this is an mpisg list
(mpisg being master plan implementation support group)
and was previously on yahoo and also that no one else
on it speaks anonymously.

Regards,
Gita Dewan Verma, MPISG Planner

http://mail.architexturez.net/mailman/admin/mpisgmedia/privacy/sender