[mpisgmedia] National Core Group on Urban Poverty: RTI request

Shri P K
Mohanty, JS (JNNURM) / AA &

Shi S. C.
Sharma, Director (UPA) / CPIO

UPA
Division & Mission Directorate JNNURM

Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation

Nirman Bhavan, Maulana Azad Road, New
Delhi - 110011

Sirs,

Please refer to the Ministry’s press release dated
01-12-2006 titled NATIONAL CORE GROUP ON URBAN POVERTY CONSTITUTED, at:

http://pib.nic.in/release/release.asp?relid=22703

I cannot find on the Ministry’s website any
statement/particulars of this group for compliance with sections 4(1)(b)(viii)
and/or 4(1)(b)(xiii) of RTI Act, any details relating to this announcement for
compliance with section 4(1)(c) of RTI Act or any indication of information
relating to this decision proposed to be provided for compliance with section
4(1)(d) of RTI Act to, say, qualified professionals (including myself) who have
previously served as experts on authorities under the Ministry or otherwise
donated views to the Ministry / its Standing Committee on draft national
policies for slums and for street vendors, SJSRY, functioning of authorities,
etc.

Please refer in this regard to MOUD OM No.028/2006-PIC
dt.25-10-2006 on the subject of “Compliance of the provisions enshrined in
Sub-Section (1)(c) and (1)(d) of the Right to Information Act, 2005 to
facilitate public access to information in respect of Ministry of Urban
Development”, issued pursuant to Central Information Commission’s decision
dt.28-09-2006 in my Complaint (copy of which is endorsed also to your office,
at no.8 in list-2).

You are requested to kindly let me know, forthwith, what
information has been published in respect of the decision that the Ministry has
announced by its press release dated 01-12-2006 for compliance with section 4
of RTI Act / above-mentioned CIC Decision dt.28-09-06/OM dt.25-10-06.

Yours sincerely

Gita Dewan Verma, Planner

cc: mpisg

Cheap talk?