[mpisgmedia] CoA v|s HRD: the IIA Muddle (two mails)

Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 11:09:19 +0530
To: IIA-India@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: IIA <webp...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: President COA Replaced

--=====================_6560353==.ALT

President Council Of Architecture Replaced

New
Delhi 28 Mar '07

Shri. Vijay Shrikrishna Sohoni has been removed from the post of
President Council of Architecture by an order issued by Ministry of
Human Resources & Development, Govt of India today. The order states
that he was occupying the Chair of President COA without being a member
of COA.

As per the order by Min. of HRD, Ar. Vijay Uppal, Vice President COA
& Chief Architect of Himachal Pradesh took over as acting President COA
today.

Ar. Vijay Garg
Jt. Hon. Secretary
Indian Institute of Architects
Head office : Prospect Chamber Annexe,
5th Floor Dr. D. N. Road, Fort, Mumbai.
Personal office :
Vastuki Consultants Private Limited
2nd Floor, 10, Satya Niketan, Benito Juarez Marg,
New Delhi - 110 021.
Ph. 9811157289, 011-24674209/6409
Email : gargvija...@xxxxxxxxx

source: