Re: [mpisgmedia] FDI and real estate- Part2

If anyone has made ill-advised investments in the 3 days
between Sarbajit's 2 posts and is inclined to hound Sarbajit, I have his cell number n
address :-)

Anyone been watching the realty IPOs? I have come full
circle on my DLF-Indiabulls provoked RTI request of April 06 with no clear info
about the private monies being relied on in JNURM. And now there is this about
another $500m fund in pipeline with same private participation thrust for
cities left out of JNURM:

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/New_500m_fund_to_transform_Indian_cities/articleshow/1895175.cms

- gita

ps: query is not to request IPO tute on this list, but to ask if
anyone on it can help us read coincident trends that are not being
officially correlated