Re: [mpisgmedia] [in-enaction] Charlie's Angels (FAQ)

legality of MPD-2021 has to be scrutinized with reference to the statutory
provisions that applied to MPD-2001 revision. legitimacy of those
provisions is a separate and larger question of considerable topical
interest and was not the one I meant when I said that the (limited and
rather stodgy) legality question seems to interest no one.
- gita