Re: [mpisgmedia] [in-enaction] Charlie's Angels (FAQ)

Apart from the ill-legality issue, this basically goes to show that all these "Charlies Angels" just love to squat in the standing commiittees and sit there critisizing the people not present there..................

Atleast one member of each committee was part of a Sub group in the MPD-2021............and all that they did there was decide when to have the next meeting...............NOne of them expressed any views which they are now talking of (well the plan also has changed) .....

i've had the bad fortune of being the minute taker of a few of these meetings and the discussions there were really out of this world (closer to hell that is)
Not a signle one (except a few old time DDA walas) have any clue of what they are expected to be doing and what they wanted out of those meetings.... no body came prepared for the meeting ...............the rule was just come and give Knee jerk reactions to what is being proposed (if at all) there....no logic no context but a lot of reactions.

The most important discussion i remember was on wether the sub-group members name would appear in the main document or in the studies to be released later ..............and the ony substantial chapter contributed by the sub-groups is attached for all to see......

Jayant

"Architexturez." <interface.services@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ah! Oh! ok . that all? Thanks, this means an suspicious number of
Charlie's Angles are floating around in an auspicious number of 13 task
forces. And the task forces do not seem to pack a carrier of any type,
so it is all long range, below the horizon type of activity. Am I right?

If so, where is the Murder, and what does this all mean in terms of DoL
in society. Do the Angles have a foot to stand on or they are simply
winging it? And if they are all-organic, than is is possible to take
each task force and cross its "T"? right or wrong?

The legality of MPD-2021 interests us immensely, in the context of the
regularizations of 1957 and since which leaves us wondering as to the
exact instrumentalities of bye-laws, buy-laws, bye-bye-laws and other
mechanisms evident since the beginning of DMC and DDA and DMP and MPD.
Especially interesting are demolitions or pay-for-non-demolition rules,
and historical precursors of the DDA which forever mixed-up law and
commerce so we shall call them mixed-citizens-rights, standing and
squatting committees, and profiteering in the name of improvements.
anyone remember charliegunj went to become paharganj?