Fwd: [proudpora] [Fwd: Re: [in-enaction] Reassessing regulation (white paper)]

There is a discussion on in-enaction@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
about architectural education in the context of
CoA-AICTE imbroglio. See archive - December. A
collaborative area with a first draft is underway and
hopefully more people will use it. I'd posted the
following a while ago, forgot to copy it.