[Mpisgplanner] Re: [in-enaction] scan: Honoured Architects (reason unknown)

huh?

> http://www.newkerala.com/news-daily/news/features.php?action=fullnews&showcomments=1&id=21740
>
> India News > President to honour three architects
> E.F.N. Riberio who created the Shri G.K. General Hospital in Bhuj will
> The three were short-listed after the Indian Builders Congress (IBC)
> scrutinised all the buildings constructed in the country last year.
> "We have instituted these awards to encourage new talent ...

i been whining about old not giving way to new. now old is officialy new,
duly endorsed by President of India. so what do i whine about now? was
newer becoming never was?

and i been whining about practising architects professing planning. that i
better shut up about since i am only dissident brat planner and EFNR is
eminent old planner AND builders choice new architect as well.

augh.