[mpisgplanner] industries - ideas for all to consider and respond to

sorry for not mailing yesterday. account

(1) Pl see letter to comm. plg cc PM re GNCT Sect
non-conformity, GNCT environmental damaging projects,
ET report on ideas to get PM to 'influence' court (I
think sectt non-conformity should be used in next
round of protest)
http://plan.architexturez.net/site/dmp2021/ncmp/m/040915

(2) letter has after it a note ? lucid enough I hope
for colleague com(plg). someone else make-lucid
properly (DSF kindly post your lucid-one of
10-days-ago on your website and circulate url; SPA
meeting account, baba-log pl post on your web and
circulate url, asap)

(3) see at end, thoughts on clarifications I would
have sought if I had unit in different areas, consider
suggestion for letter-writing, asap.

(4) lawyer adv: (a) SC options: wait-an-watch, try
forge some consensus meanwhile, associations / others
approach separately, could intervene in review or
could use non-implementation challenge route (b)
units / associations could still try HC option (I
stand corrected. anyone wants to go? can anyone eml me
MUV petition last draft? )

(5) politics. must find someone to stand up for
DMP2001 options in face of latest branding as
enemy-of-industries.

(6) press conference: SPA suggestion for Friday
evening holds? who is minding logistics? where? SPA,
DSF, IIC?

(7) PM? Since all are approaching him, should we use
press conf to seek meeting?

----
If I had a unit in the following areas I would write /
get my association to write to DDA Commissioner
(Planning), with copy to Secretary MoUD and Chief
Secretary GNCT, a letter (this week) seeking the
following clarifications (with query-cum-request about
DDA approaching the court in public interest to place
DMP2001 options before it).

Industrial areas in outlying zones w/o zonal plans:
included in 24:

Is Delhi government?s proposal for regularization in
DMP2021 substituting industrial area redevelopment
option that DMP2001 allows (in principle and,
therefore / in absence of industrial area development,
for areas other than the three named) ? If yes, on
what basis since the redevelopment idea seems sounder
bird-in-hand than the regularization
idea-in-DMP2021-bush? If no, which areas have been
identified for redevelopment in DDA surveys for DMP
revision / Zonal Plans ? is mine one ? If not, why
not? If yes, has it been removed from list of 24 for
proposed regularization in DMP2021 ?

Industrial areas in outlying zones w/o zonal plans:
not included in 24:

which areas have been identified for redevelopment in
DDA surveys for DMP revision / Zonal Plan preparation
industrial area redevelopment option allowed by
DMP2001 (in principle and, therefore / in absence of
industrial area development, for areas other than the
three named) ? is mine included ? if no, why not ? If
yes, is DDA / Del Govt informing the court ? since Del
Govt proposal says all other than 24 regularization
areas have to apply for relocation plots, does this
apply also to redevelop-able areas ? and is Bawana in
accordance with DMP2001?

Industries in unauthorised colonies in outlying zones
w/o zonal plans: not included in 24:

has the colony been surveyed by DDA for DMP revision /
Zonal Plan? presuming Delhi govt scientific-survey is
complementary to DMP surveys, is mine, regardless of
percentage, being included (please include) for
systematic cost-benefit analysis and comparative
appraisal of
industrial-relocation-residential-redevelopment and
residential-relocation-industrial-redevelopment and
accommodating-industrial-use-in-residential-area
options under DMP2001? since Del Govt proposal says
all other than 24 regularization areas have to apply
for relocation plots, does this apply also to
redevelop-able areas ? and is Bawana in accordance
with DMP2001?

Industries in unauthorised colonies in areas with
zonal plans: not included in 24:

is the colony being considered for regularization? if
so, what is DMP2001 land use and, if it is not
residential, has scientific-survey been done to
establish it is more cost-effective to relocate
industry and regularize residential and not to
relocate residential and redevelop industrial? If
already regularized or on DMP2001 residential land
and/or scientific-survey has found residential
redevelopment more suitable than industrial
redevelopment, what options for A-C units in the
redeveloped residential area have been identified as
per DMP2001? what options are available for all types
in industrial / commercial areas within the Zone as
per DMP2001 / Zonal Plan? Is Bawana-type relocation
(the only option in Delhi govt proposal) legal in
general and for F-category in particular?

Industries in authorized planned development:

what options are available for all types in industrial
/ commercial areas within the Zone as per DMP2001 /
Zonal Plan? Is Bawana-type relocation (the only option
in Delhi govt proposal) legal ?

Small unit anywhere (with commercial area options):

(<20 workers / 5 kw in district centre, <10 workers /
3kw community centre, <6 wrkrs / 3 kw local shopping)
In which nearest DDA commercial centre are options for
industries available as per DMP2001? With what
incentives are industries being promoted in them as
per policy mentioned in judgment? What rental options
in planned industrial space in the zone are available
as per DMP2001? Is dislocation of small units to
Bawana-type schems legal under DMP2001? Is Bawana-type
scheme (the only option in Delhi govt proposal) legal
as per DMP2001?
(There are metro property notices for Pulbanagash,
Pratap Nagar Shahdra that have been readvertised ?
access from http://www.delhimetrorail.com/corporates/,
ask DDA what guidelines have been issued to DMRC to
promote industries; There is DDA Public Notice of
13.09.04 for change of land use from Govt to
residential in F-Zone (south delhi) - access from
http://www.ddadelhi.com/notice/public_notice_sept04.htm(Public
Notice of 13 sep), small unit owners who live or work
in south delhi could suggest that since there is
enough housing in south delhi and industries have not
been promoted in commercial development site be
converted to industrial estate.

Industries in places near Dwarka:

Since Delhi Gov proposal asks all to apply for / shift
to Bawana, etc, with reference to judgment ref to 1991
policy-letter to drop industrial component and
increase commercial and promote industries in it, was
DMP2001 modified by due process? If not, industrial
allocation prevails and should be implemented, how can
I apply for space in it ? If yes, are industries being
promoted in additional commercial and how I can apply
for promotional offer ? How can I apply for normal
commercial space options on (non-commercial) terms ?
and is Bawana legal for me under DMP2001 being across
town?

Industries in places near planned industrial estates
Since Delhi Gov proposal asks all to apply for / shift
to Bawana, etc, with reference to judgment last para
reference to October 2002 direction against commercial
misuse of industrial space, are those allotments being
cancelled and on what terms are the plots available to
industries? Is shifting industries to Bawana legal
especially in view of commercialization of DMP2001
industrial space in contempt of court ?

Unit refused relocation plots at any stage for any
reason:

(enclosing letter to Delhi govt in appreciation of #5
in its proposal) is this relocation legal in terms of
DMP2001 and what is DMP2001 basis for eligibility
since I wish to avoid second round of harassment /
refusal?

Unit with alternative plot allotted in Bawana:
(enclosing letter to del govt in appreciation of 1 and
2, with anxious query about anything - will there be
enough bijli-paani, pollution control since I am
not-polluting, transport infrastructure, etc, if
F-category is amalgamation of plots is allowed and can
I be allotted adjoining plot, etc) to wonder if all
this legal in terms of DMP2001?