Re: [in-enaction] Scan: CoA: Stays

well, lok sabha election is around the corner too...
since all seem to have figured out how to use courts to privilege their
viewpoint and forgotten what to do about all other institutions, maybe we
should ask for 'judge please' button on EVMs to quantify the sentiment.

are the petitioners in the spa matter eminences? anyone know their take on
autonomy or education or institutions? was the petition mentioned at
alumni gbm on 3rd? who else has sued SPA in name of SPA? who is SPA?
petitioners? respondents? others have access to pleadings, to the enquiry
report? or is 'highest', in height of nuttiness, above itself?