FW: SPA Alumni Association GBM

It seems it is "the strong opinion of all concerned that the current status
of [SPA] should not be tampered with" and that was why some alumni took SPA
and MoHRD to court. A GBM to help "conceptualizing the strategy and
finalizing the action plan from here onwards" is to be held at SPA (Planning
Block New Committee Room) on 28th April at 6:30 pm. This is the eml invite
circulating.

>From: "Nikhil Segel" <nikhil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: "Undisclosed Recipients" <Undisclosed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: SPA Alumni Association GBM
>Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 21:00:54 +0530
>
>Dear All,
>
>Please find attached a letter from Prof. Sharat Das, Chairman SPA Alumni
>Association and a form for membership application.
>
>This is with reference to a GBM planned for the 28th of April 2004 at 6:30
>PM at the planning block SPA ! Please do make it possible to attend and
>bring along all friends and associates who are alumni of the school
>irrespective of whether they are members of the association or not.
>
>I request you to forward both of these to all alumni friends and associates
>that you may be having e-mail addresses for.
>
>Thanks in advance and hope to see you there !
>
>Regards
>
>Nikhil

-----

The attached letter, pdf file, if no longer attached, will be in the files
section.

Pay Cash on delivery of  products. http://go.msnserver.com/IN/47509.asp
Free Registration on Baazee.com