Re: Deleuze on Spinoza

> Reply to: RE>Deleuze on Spinoza
>
>Hello, I don't know your name,

My name is Jan Sjunnesson, male Swede, on the margin (refrain?) of PhD
studies in philsoophy in the most analytical of all sites, Uppsala, and
coldest (-2 below, now back form Tunisian 22 o C) . . Thanks for your
comments on Spinoza / Deluze, I=B4ll check it out/jan
but you asked if there has been much of a