Web-site

As I suspect being the only representative of the Trojans, let me explain to
you all my case, and then pass to the subject which brings me on this forum
of Deleuze-Guattari.

Our city has been destroyed by the armies of Menelaus. My husband, Hector,
the Prince of Troy, has been slaughtered viciously, our son cast down the
walls of the city. After the destruction of our city was complete, I had
been taken as a slave in the camps of the Greeks, and had to defend my life
alone in the house of Neoptelamos, son of Achille, against the foes of his
youngest wife, Hermione, I then succeeded in fleeing this household and
married one of the son of Priam, Hellon. When the Roman Republic invaded the
whole country of the Greeks, I took board on a hacker ship, sailing towards
Ostyah, where Princess Itzab?llya offers me shelter sincewith these most
tragic events told about here so briefly, in the palm grove of the
municipalitat of Ostyah, I am exhausted but will offer my services to the
Princess with enthousiastic empathy. For Itzab?llya, and the people of the
Municipalitat of the Ciutat of Ostyah, are trying to protect the other
people of the Mediterranea against the legions which Roma, and its senate
are now continuously trying to diffuse in these countries. We have no rest,
even in the palm grove we continuously meet emissaries, from other
countries. My personal aim is to re-build the city of Troy, but I believe I
also can help the Ciutat of Ostyah and its Princess Itzab?llya d Ostyah in
her various activities. So I asketh to you all, hereby to consider me as an
employee of the City of Ostyah, and only so. Princess of Ostyah, I salute
your grandeur, and vow my sympathy to thee.

This is now where I tell you, people of the Guattari-Deleuze educative, what
am I to help, as services, to the list, herenow. Since weeks, Fili Houtman -
special messenger of the Princess for the people of Ostyah - has shown the
concerns of the Princess for the situation in Palestinya. While Fili will
continue to do so, I am to relay her my own ideas, and try. So I have the
honour to tell you the Ciutat of Ostiah has decided to build a web site to
represent itself on this net. The location will be communicated to you as
soon as it begins to be operative.
It will be hopefully a platform, and will help to build a project in
association with the Ministry of Culture Department of the State of
Palestinya. What is this project, might you ask, is has actually already
have a name: Troy. Project Troy! And so tell you what it could be.

But first also mention, We, in the republic of Ostyah, don?t want in any
circumstances bring down the Deleuze-Guattari list, or do as if we where
affiliated with it, but, as in the contrary, we would like to take benefice
of its openness and quality, so that this project Troy is really brought
forth and separated from the D-G List, and so will promises not to try to
take control of it one or the other services. At the other hand, we want to
enjoy its services, in the circumstances that people from every part of the
Globe, can chat, and construct within the project that will be sketched at
first hand in a few seconds. The List is in any case not the compulsory
organ of discussion of Troy, but it offers the space so Troy doesn?t have do
build a own forum list elsewhere.

Then say, the link to the site of the City of Ostya being in short hand of
production, we will try to keep it short over here. For the reason, and
that?s the first point, that the project is itself independent from the City
of Ostya, and not authoritative, that is, to say that the project is always
in construction, and new propositions, ideas are always welcomed as fresh
air breathing.

What is it constructed?

The project will be sent to the Department of the Ministry of Culture of
Palestinya. They will archive it there and do what they please to do with it
once archived in their location. The project will also tried to be
broadcasted on some TV channels. At least now we are thinking of these two
lines: Arte (France-Germany-Belgium) and Channel 4 (UK-Eire). That?s for the
European Regions for now, other countries representatives or schizophrenics,
have to see for themselves for the other Regions. But the project needs to
be talked, and constructed, this one also to say this project is serious.

As for the expression, you will have understood, it is about film, more
exact saying it is to be finalised with images, sound images and visual
images. This enables using as medium the followings: video, film, animation,
writing, mutzica, cd rom (multimedia), dancing, painting (we exclude
scultpture or installation for the reason that this is international you
will understand why we are sure). The final product line-shape, doesn?t
matter much at this stage, though we believed will be much need to be talked
about later. A movie can always fit on a cd rom, and the reverse also, an
installation is more difficult thru icq. Also to tell that digital video in
the long run might be less expensive than super 8, if we want to be able to
send materials to each other thru the net. ICQ is mentioned: it is possible
with that to send heavy files in kilobytes, very rapidly. There might be
other way we don?t know. Some will help us.

It is also always possible to see each other in RL, but that is not the
question now. At the moment we propose that the project is talked about on
the list.

As for the content. Some on the List have advanced that Palestinya, they
semt to suggest, was not the more of the urgent matters, as if pointing to
other issues like the African or the Pacific ones. Because the people
concerned are _more_ of an oral tradition than of the writing, we suggest in
turn that these preceding issue were related in the sense towards
Palestinya, rather than the reverse.
African people, Natives of the Pacific, in their struggle, have direct
interest in the Palestinya struggle for a decent Palestinian State.

We suggest or propose that any other issue which is of interest to anybody,
on the list or outside, be brought in the project to be measured with
Palestinya.

This List being not a sect, and being to open to anybody willing so, also
also, the project (Troy), is not closed to people overtly in understanding
of the List, and how it functions. You can also work the project with your
friends who don?t bother about this List, at the sole condition they seem
interested by the project (to you).

It has also been stated the Palestinyan issue being over-mediatised.
Actually it is not. Dimmed by the superpositions of the images, you never
see a human head under the media: the head has never got enough of
informations from medias, has always got more place for it/them, and so
seems never get rid of this one chance to express once, what it goes, in
information in the head-body - in construction. The Troy project is
mediatic, but parallel with probably wants to question the poly-surfaces
(dimmed), still breathing between these superpositions of the mediatic,
fashions of thought, fashions/views of seeing, of hearing, also?

As for the Story. Do we need narrative in the project?
We want to tell that this is up to each of you that is interested, to decide
where there is narrative and where there is none, when it is obvious and
when not, we say it is a question of taste and experience. But also we
wanted to mention Itzab?llya has lived in her childhood in Lucanya, where
she still have there many friends, among which Zeno the famous, philosopher
of Elea, and other metaphysicians, who maybe might get interested in joining
and give fraudulous certificates and diplomas from the Plato Academia in
Athens, in the subjects PhD of script writing, and such special tasks for
the film industry. At this moment, myself, Andromache, I am writing a script
for a movie which I don?t want to include in the project, which am to do
parallel. From this film, and from other sources, I believe I will be able
to get myself the time to deal with Troy.

How does it work?

There is 1) the continuous usual talk on the list, where it could be tried
to pull away the threads which could help Ministry of Culture Department.
For example, one of the thesis I am proposing, is that it is not necessary
really to look at how does the obsolete State of Israel is working, what are
the relations between the Knesset and the army, and so, and so. Because we
believe the Palestynian State is, at the difference of the Israel State,
non-segregative. (Shimon Peres, close after the death of Itzrak Rabin, on an
interview broadcasted at Arte-tv, himself in one of his peaceful statements,
has declared about Gaza he foresaw it, becoming a somewhat international
area, as is Singapore, etc...) There is indeed no problem to become a
member, citizen whatever the terms, of Palestynya, regarding to your
previous culture. We want to send on the platform of the project Orpheos own
foretelling the State of Palestynya as model for the future, and such. We
find this accurate. What we believe for the project, is ?only?, how to
arrange a beautifull department of Culture in the State of Palestine. So
that, at the same time there is plenty of very interesting things to do in
the area but fight lashing stones at robots and satellite dishes. As to how
the Ministry of Culture Department could help supporting many different
cultures, it is a question we shall see later. 2)with an idea like this
(roughly exposed) one, the City of Ostyah believes it is possible to build a
motion pictures, closely immanent to the original, idea, formally and
objectively, so to speak. Either that the one who keeps informative about
its idea, and still loves it, stands alone, and dig deeper (in) it in the
expression media of given choice (about what it should talk also on the List
in case other want to work with him/her, either it is relayed by others who
take interest, and in their own area, with dv, music, etc, begin to start
interest also in an other way, also such as the List itself works
sometimes.3)As soon as you get something satisfactory in the media, you tell
it, and either send it via icq to others having declared interest in the
List or off, so something can be arranged by the City of Ostyah, or another
community, for the mixing, compositing of the two elements, or the three,
and so, according to the development of the general project, which should
stay as open, non-secretive, informative, as the site which we will open
soon will allow. 4)When everybody agrees, eventually everything collected,
will be sent to production (financing), and broadcasted to tv, and sent to
Palestynya officially by every communities.

Now it is another concern because 1) people doing usualy other kinds of jobs
than work with images and sounds might get interested experimenting with
this medium from outside, and 2) people in or off the List, having been
touched by the existency of such a proposal, might want also to try and
experiment from outside.

Now I shall take an other thread, so as to not to confuse you with your
archives, and write about something that you have not been touched yet.

A last word though is about the site, it is to tell you that, we would like
to have also a nice site, but at the moment will look for a 10 megabytes
sites, and if you would know of any free and larger place to set our camps
for tonight, tell us so before or sooner than the 10 mgb are full-disk.

Andromache Priam