wakko�s desire

Hi everyone on the list...

I am a little disquiet about what you may think it is
a bizzarre or obsolete assertion...but, i wonder if
anyone have seen this Warner Brothers film, Wakko´s
desire, and find some entailments concerned to some
D&G ´s concepts?

I always have the impresion that the three
personalities, Jakko, Wakko and Dot, were like the
three planes of the strata: Jako, the plane of
signification, Wakko the plane of organization, and
Dot, the plane of subjetivation... but for some reason
i blamed those implications to a misinterpretation or
to a kind of cultural interference...

Now i realize that it could be posible to discover
that some D&G´s concepts are underneath the script of
this cartoon (it could not be a surprise if we
consider that it is a Steven Spielbergs production,
and if we consider that there is a legion of writters
behind it)...

At this time i am not able to narrate you the context
of the script, but i easily could find concepts
related mayorly to capitalism and schizofrenia...In
fact, the cartoon could be an animated synthethical
application of capitalism and schizofrenia concepts,
that might pretend to reach the new generations...

I would be very grateful if anyone could drop some
polemical critic about this.....

adr