Re: dialogues

N.E.Widder@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<< out in the street, out in the fields, leaping from rock to
>rock, following crows as they fly, etc. to go into your stuffy graduate
>seminar rooms .... a schizo on a stroll is better than a neurotic in a
>graduate seminar room ...

And you do this with a cellphone and a laptop with a mighty strong battery,
no? The prolific number of posts you write indicates you don't spend too
much time leaping from rock to rock.

How did you reach that conclusion? I spend more time leaping from rock to rock
than I do writing ; writing is only one of the many desire-spills I'm prolific
with ... i'm also an extremely fast typist, so it doesn't engage much of my
time ...

I adventure, reflect, write, read and think about posts, post my own, go back
out ...

it IS possible ... i AM doing it ... your doubts about the adventures of my
life merely indict the poverty of yours