MP - Administrative Request

It is great to see so much posting re. _A Thousand Plateaus_ and
"Rhizome: Introduction"!

Just one (repeat) request - PLEASE preface the subject line of your posts
- and any private e-mail to me re. the group/list - with MP (or ATP if
you prefer), like I did here. This is for people like me, who get too
much e-mail, and are trying to follow this discussion carefully. It
would help me, and I suspect some other people, a lot. If you do this,
it will show up towards the beginning of the subject line even if
someone responds to your post with the "Reply" function. On most
mailers, btw, you can modify the subject line of a "reply" if the
original sender has forgotten to include "the code." :)

I am reading and thinking about a great many things related to "Rhizome"
and to your recent posts. I guess I think that the best thing to do is
just let the discussion flow, commenting when I can or want to just like
everyone else, and letting the discussion go on until if seems like
most folks are ready to move on. I will post some notes on each section,
and if what seem to me to be key points in a section go undiscussed, I
will try to raise them, as well as continuing to post whatever general
information comes my way that seems of interest. That is how, based on
my own ideas and the comments I've gotten, I am currently thinking of
my role as "coordinator." There is no reason why that role cannot be
"evolving," so if people have different ideas, post them - either to
me or to the list.

I've gotten only one comment on whether folks want to skip around or
read straight through. This is not an urgent question right now,
but at some point we need to decide, so be thinking about it.

For now, keeping posting.

Take care, all.

Michael

--