Re: Bourdieu, or the limit of nomadology?

I forgot that Bryan had mentioned something about Class conflcit and
ideology relative to Bourdieu. D&G feel that class conflict is about
as important as choosing between less filling/taste great. So, fro m
D&G's perpective, Bourdieu's neomarxism leaves alot to be desired.
This does not mean that D&G are anti-marxist--not at all. I really
do not know what to think of their realtion to Marx. Supposedly, Deleuze
is currently writing a book on Marx, so maybe we will find out. A lot
of Marxists that would like to work with D&G attempt to make Deeleuze
into a Spinozist and forget about Nietzsche. But Deleuze's 'critical'
philosophy is thoroughly Nietzschean. Of course, the philosophy of
force owes a lot to Nietzsche also, but to Bergson too.Anyway, i thnk
Deleuze's politics is more Nietzschean than marxist, a lot more!
So, again, i don't know what to make of D&G's relation to Marx. They
do not, however, think the concept of class helps a great deal and
refuse to define a society along class lines. Can anybody help me out?

chris