Re: actual and virtual: memory and repression?

I think one of Deleuze's major points is that, contrary to Freud and Derrida,
memory does not cause repression. Memory is not psychological but
ontological. It is the virtual abstract machine that remembers.
Perhaps someone has thought this out or done some work on it? I brought it
up because it appears to be yet another aspect of virtuality. In the
plateau on Becoming all the sections and subtitled with the word
"memories," as Erik pointed out. This seems to me to be a kind of memory
constituted by the virtual coexistence of the abstract machine, and
not a memory tht has anything to do with psychology or repression. A
memory that combines the virtual and the actual in a becoming idential
with the earth.

chris