Re: Forget negative differance?

There are various forms of negativity, such as chain negation in which -a
= b, -b = c, etc., productions similar in form and process,
non-symmetrical, to the programmer's < x = x + 1 >.

Neither a nor b is the sheffer-stroke dual; both it and the stroke (not
both a and b) can act as generators for the functions of propositional
logic. Interestingly, both are concrete forms of deferrment.

Mind you, we're remaining within classicist set-theoretical concepts
here, nothing fuzzy or fractal.

Alan