Re: RE: [2] ideology

Do D&G oversimply and so idealize the permeability of "common sense" to
the alt
ior? How can "we" know that common sense is "common" or "sensical" in
a unified
ield, if there is undecidably or undecipherably no communication?

this is precisely the problem. common sense is the oversimplification;
it is the attempt expell that which is not real or to make real tht
which is possibly 'common' so long as it is made to be real and common.
in D&R deleuze writes that the possible is the great tool of the negative
because that which is possible can become real only by resembling the
real. virtual and actual overcome possible and real because virtual and
actual do NOT resemble each other: the virtual is real and the possible
is not. common sense is common precisely because it is understtod aby all
and is indifferent. fascism and common sense therefore go hand and hand,
for all can be represented in the ONE of common sense. that which is
possible and cannot be made to resemble the real is thrown out and the
molarity of common sense and fascism triumphs. the plateu on "Faciality"
has many interesting things on the common and the face of the common--
the "Christ-cross-kite machine" that floats to the transcendent as we
fix our gaze upon the face of the slave moralists and learn to love
our own repression (nihilism).

chris