Deleuze versus Bourdieu, or the limits of nomadism?

Bryan Case pines:
> The deterritorializing fell short, caught in habitus. Not
> surprisingly, Hazlitt became a staple of Victorian prosody.
Once a caged hamster, always a caged hamster, oohwooh that smell.

> How can we think this problem?
The martini et tu, gerbils tear flesh agnu.

> Is nomadism too shallow, too easily a gloss upon the radical surface
> of class determination? or does nomadism call for a more radical
> break?
>From such a rubber necked geek the snap of pencil lead? oof kopf
versus the potato monster? Go soak your head in mashed Bobby apples.

> I have no ready answer; I eagerly await your thoughts on this.
And look what arrived, a derk chief.

Smile God loves somebody (maybe even you) . . . . . . .

Mike Koopman internet: koopman@xxxxxxx phone: +1-814-269-2637