Re: [3] ideology-example?

The questions Richard brings up are the ones i am trying to find answers
for. As Erik wrote, we will no doubt accomplish a great deal if we
rigorously examine what D&G have in their virtual minds when they write
about becoming identical with the earth. there are certainly some answers
to be found in D&G, especially ATP and WIP?, so i'll will look them over
and post on my own virtual thoughts. I'm sure Erik has some ideas. Or
perhaps C.J. Stivale or Michael Hardt? Charles normally posts on the list
quite regularly but has been quiet lately. I read a post by Michael Hardt
with regard to his book on Deleuze a few months ago, but nothing lately.
A good many of my foundational arguments come from Hardt's reading. But
please don't blame him for whatever mistakes you think i am making. i
certainly have a lot of my own stuff thrown in as well, combined with
Massumi and, i hope, D&G too. But i think Hardt's book on Deleuze's
ethical ontology is quite good. Does anyone know if his book with
Negri has been published yet? Perhaps a reading of it might provide
us with some actualizations for our virtual thoughts.

chris