Re: Deconstruct

Oh Christ, Michael, deconstruction does a hell of a lot more than that.
Try it sometime. Look at Derrida on Justice in the Cardozo Law Review; on
nuclear war in the issue of Diacritics devoted to the arms race and
deconstruction; on Mendela in the commemorative volume. This sort of
dismissal is idiotic, punning or not. Like D/G's work, Derrida's
(sticking with him) is complex and not easily reduced, D/G or you not-
withstanding. Sometimes I think you reply completely unthinkingly. If you
have serious criticism of decon. I'd love to hear it. But not this in the
middle of a reasonably important discussion.

Alan