ART: Erotic ? - Correction -

- - The original note follows - -

Newsgroups: comp.graphics
From: jk87377@xxxxxxxxx (Juhana Kouhia)
Subject: Re: X-rated GIFs
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 92 14:06:44 GMT

In article <1992Sep12.201055.17681@xxxxxxxxx> jk87377@xxxxxxxxx
(Juhana Kouhia) writes:

>>Can anyone help me find the internet address of an anonymous ftp site
>>for x-rated gifs? Any advice will be warmly welcomed.
>
>Try aurora.utm.edu:pub/pics/gif/x-rated/

There is no such site; just checking sexual activities here.
And indeed, I got several mails requesting the IP (number) address
for the above site.

I kept sure there was no such site because this kind of announces
creates a *massive* attack to the site, and the site may get killed.

For the images... try seek alt.binaries.pictures.erotica group.
(Hint for the poster who requested the sites.)

Juhana Kouhia
:-)