ARCHITECTURE: CADD at CMU.

- - The original note follows - -

Newsgroups: alt.architecture
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1993 20:13:05 -0500
From: Andrew James Bordick <ab3l+@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:Career in CAAD

Ian,

As a student at Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh Pa, I can
assure you that the Computer Aided Architectural Design here is alive
and Kicking.
The graduate program here is currently beginning construction of an
addition that was designed and presented solely on CAAD.

Myself, as an undergraduate, I have already taken Computer Modeling
I and II as well as a CAAD studio. If you so desire, you can
concentrate most of your studies in CAAD here

Hope this helps

Andy B.