ARCHITECTURE: Possible Client Has Request for Info.

- - The original note follows - -

Newsgroups: alt.architecture
From: BO674VJ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Vickie L. Jernigan)
Subject: HELP! COMTEMPOARY HOUSE PLANS NEEDED
Sender: MVS NNTP News Reader <NNMVS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1993 18:54:00 GMT

My husband & I have always wanted to build a contemporary house. I have
looked in all the regular house plans magazines available on the
shelves in my area, but i usually don't find many contemporary plans.
I'm open to anything from stucko (sp?) to cedar homes. I'm interested
in BIG open rooms, preferrable w/a loft.

What I am asking the newsgroup, please forward any magazines,
house plan books, or other information that I could subscribe to.
We are in the process of purchasing a lot and am anxious to build
in the next few years OR SOONER, if I find the RIGHT plan!
Thanks in advance!
Vickie J.
Jernivl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx