Artists With Temporal Lobe Epilepsy Call For Work

- - The original note follows - -

From: rgardner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Richard Gardner)
Newsgroups: alt.artcom,alt.education.disabled
Subject: Artists With Temporal Lobe Epilepsy Call For Work
Date: 26 Apr 93 23:45:51 GMT

Dated: SPRING 1993

ARTISTS WITH
TEMPORAL LOBE EPILEPSY
CALL FOR WORK

The Do While Studio of Boston, Massachusetts, is currently ac-
cepting submissions for an art exhibit of creative work produced
by people who have Temporal Lobe Epilepsy (TLE). This can in-
clude, but it not exclusive to painting, drawing, sculpture,
poetry and writings of all kinds.

Do While plans to present the work at their gallery in the Fort
Point Area of downtown Boston in Late 1993. We are also looking
forward to sending the collection to several other show spaces
nationwide.

Jennifer Hall, the Director (who also has TLE and will exhibit
her work), is currently meeting with individuals and looking at
submissions sent by mail. We are very excited about the excep-
tional quality of the work we have already seen, and the unique
subject matter that people with TLE can produce.

Our objective is to help educate our larger communities about our
lives while meeting other artists working under similar circum-
stances. If you are an artist with TLE, we hope you will call or
write to us to learn more about this exciting exhibit, and what
you can do to submit your work.

For more information please call or FAX
Jennifer Hall at 617-338-9129

jhall@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Internet)

Do While Studio
273 Summer Street 7th Flr
Boston MA 02210
USA

Permission is granted to copy and distribute this announcement.
--
Richard Gardner Ask me about "VARIOUS..."