Fluxus--30 years and counting...

- - The original note follows - -

From: rgardner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Richard Gardner)
Newsgroups: alt.artcom,alt.co-evolution
Subject: Fluxus--30 years and counting...
Date: 15 May 1993 04:17:49 GMT

EVERY MAN HIS
OWN FLUXUS

After 30 years, everyone seems to have his own idea
about Fluxus. I would like to know your ideas about
Fluxus. Please share your ideas about Fluxus with me
and tell me what you think an ideal Fluxwork might
be. I will send you a work in exchange.

Please write me a letter with your ideas about Fluxus.
What do you think Fluxus is? What do you think
Fluxus has done in the last 30 years? What do you
think a perfect Fluxus work would be?

In your letter, tell me something about yourself and
include a photograph of yourself. Who are you? Who
do you do? What do you find interesting? Remember
to send me a photograph of yourself! If you can write
in English, it will be helpful.

In exchange for your ideas, I will send you an original
work of art. This will be a unique work that I create
must ask you to pay the cost of shipping. If you want
a work on paper, please send DM 20. If you would
like an object, please send DM 50.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Ken Friedman
Box 7071 Homansbyen
N-0306 Oslo
Norway
--
Richard Gardner Ask me about "VARIOUS..."