Designing a house

- - The original note follows - -

From: david.singer@xxxxxxxxxxxx (DAVID SINGER)
Subject: Designing a house
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1993 06:37:00 GMT

TS>Does anyone know of a good software package for
TS>The PC of Windows to design a home. A 3d walk
TS>through of the plans would be great.

My House
(and, more expensive from Autodesk) Home (2-d) and 3DPlan (brings Home
drawings into perspective for walk-thru)

My House lets you do it less expensively.

Home and 3DPlan lets you pass the stuff on to your designer (well,
probably could with My House, but you'll hear "It ain't Autocad, I
dunno").

You can go to Wal-Mart and pick up the home design package they have.
But then you'd feel let down. I did *not* recommend the cheapie stuff.