From: daniel.bise@xxxxxxxxxxxx (DANIEL BISE)
Subject: Re: Architect Lingo
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 1994 03:34:00 GMT

MS| Does anyone have suggestions for books (like dictionaries)
| that can help clarify what an architect is talking about.
[...]
| My professor suggested a book named Illustrated Dictionary of
| Building Materials and Techniques by Paul Bianchina. Does
| anyone have other suggestions?

I'd recommend: "Illustrated Dictionary of Historic Architecture",
Cyril M. Harris, editor, Dover, publisher. Everything from
Arron's rod to Zystos. Especially useful when wading through
architectural history classes.

| daniel.bise@xxxxxxxxxxxx |-----------------------------------.
| U of SoCal BArchitorture | T.H.E P.A.T.C.H.B.A.Y B.B.S |
| E-design, (818) 441-6053 | So. Pasadena, CA (818) 441-3965 |
`----------------------------' Wildcat! 3.90P, Tomcat!, wcUUCP |