Spanish.Architects

- - The original note follows - -

From: Jim Dodson <Jmd1240@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: alt.Spanish.Architects
Date: 17 Feb 1994 04:31:16 GMT

Check out the work of Carme Pinos and Enric Morales - They were a team
there for a while (I guess they are getting or got divorced...) There is
a book that is somewhat cryptic but beautiful printed by SITES/Lumen
Books - !The Architecture of Enric Morales and Carme Pinos!. You can also
find a brief overview of Pinos! work in a book called !The End of
Architecture!...

Their project at the Igualada Cemetary was truly Amazing - I have some
photos on Photo CD that I could upload if anyone is interested... Also
look at their Archery Range for the 92 olympics in Barcelona - Tir Amb
Arc...

Jim Dodson
Jmd1240@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx