Hello

Hello, my name is Michael Chapman and I have (literalyy) just joined
this list. I am currently working in Hungary where I teach english
at a technical college in Pecs. Although I am essentially English, I
graduated from the university of Ottawa in Canada with a B.A. Hons in
theory and History of art. At the moment I am applying to do an
Mphil with an English based university, The Open University, and I
would like to research Turn of the century Hungarian architecture and
architectural design, in terms of the question of national style.
If I am accepted it would mean that I would have to stay in Hungary
for a couple of years.

If anyone knows of any information that could help me, e.g on Central
European history, Cultural history, Architectural history, etc, I
would be very grateful.

Sincerely yours,
Michael Chapman