Book plugging

Hi,

I've sat by idly watching this sucker pump himself up and plug his book
like he's on Larry King or Oprah. Let's not reduce this list to "guess
the guy who likes me most. PS Buy my book." I know the name of it now
and I feel sure that as we continue our dialogue I'll here (and I look
forward to) more of the opinions you have recorded within your book.
Please, no more thinly veiled plugs.

Brian