Re: Fwd: Re: Fwd: HUD policy

On Thu, 2 Feb 1995, carr0023@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> ----- Forwarded message begins here -----
> I support the idea of an Internet (or equiv) phone number at every Post
> Office in the country. This will give everyone equal access.
> ------ Forwarded message ends here ------

I am without question behind the idea of a much broader accessibility for
anyone to have access to the internet.As an architect, I am working on a
private project that incorporates this concern. I was wondering,
inasumuch as this is the design list, if anyone out there
has further ideas about how that might be implimented please chip in. And
forgive me if that what the HUD thread has been about, i have been
skipping it for fear of more dreadful beaureacratic nit-pikin.

i would call on someone specifically, but i still don't have the names of
those on this damned list. :) but i could.

spn