Fwd: brian

----- Forwarded message begins here -----
From: J.Massengale@xxxxxxxxxx <J.Massengale@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 95 12:48:52 PST
Subject: brian

Honestly -- don't you think this is a bit much to get from just one person
after the weekend?

Am I going to have to quit Design-L to get my mail back under control?

John Massengale

------ Forwarded message ends here ------

No John, you're right, it is too much, way too much mail. Again, my
excuse would be anguish, and a somewhat public anguish at that. For
me it is necessary, and I apologize that your mail account splits the
messages up and sends them back to me, 45 in all. That is either just
a lot of mail for two or three days, a lot of information, or a lot of
ideas to think about- i guess you choose. Same thing for education;
and it seems the Dean is not too concerned with my public anguish here,
nor with my abilities to address these concerns if only there was some
aim for public ideas in the University. Therefore, it seems the best
option there is, besides delusion and painful stretches in the present,
is to gratefully unsubscribe from design-l and find similar ideas else-
where. Maybe on the other side of nature, probably not though. As for
HUD, I will continue to post messages to design-l, whatever comes in the
box, and hopefully gather enough names to get some e-mail newsletter on
the subject- but right now my priority is not this. My priority now is
to find a place for a/e/un, wherever that might be. Who knows, maybe a
vo-tech will have me climbing e-poles after all. Best to everyone, and
good chaos.
bc