Excessive Messages

I have to admit that Howard is right when it comes to the messages, but if
one is truly interested in using the list to its fullest advantage then
they will take the time (I wish there were more hours in the day) to edit
out the good and the bad. I have found lots of useful things that I might
not use today but are a good resource for the future. Besides, the list is
here to be used right? I definitely agree with the NYT posts because I
always miss articles, or don't have time to look for them, but when they
end up on my account all I have to do is print them out, and then later
find the time to read them. So thankyou to people who do have something to
say rather than remaining silent.
suzanne
hussey@xxxxxxx