Re: originary difficulty

>The problem with the derrida list is the ultra-focus. A lot of literary
>people but no designers/artists. My interest is to read Derrida with
>designers.

It's interesting; I think one of the biggest things that attracts me to
Foucault, and makes Derrida hard for me, is that Foucault uses spatial
concepts and metaphors--all that "strategic" language is of course spatial
and he grounds the concept of panopticism in architecture (where indeed it
found an important representation). From what little I've read, Derrida
seems to prefer verbal concepts and this may account for the difference in
the focus of the lists. Would you agree?

R.