Complaint

Here's the latest on the complaint made against me by Joesph
Scialo, received February 7, 1997:

The University of the State of New York
The State Education Department
163 West 125th Street
Room 819
New York, New York 10027

Deputy Commissioner
Office of the Professions
Office of Professional Discipline

February 3, 1997

John L. Young
251 W. 89th Street
New York, NY 10024-1755

Case Number: 9504601

Dear Sir:

The Office of Professional Discipline of the State of New
York, in accordance with Article 130 of the Education Law,
is mandated to investigate allegations of professional
misconduct. This office attempts to perform this
investigative function with all due fairness to licensee and
complainant.

We have concluded an investigation into an allegation that
was made against you. We did not develop evidence to support
taking any disciplinary action and therefore are closing our
file on this matter.

Please be assured that neither the fact that this
investigation has taken place, nor its contents, are matters
of public record.

Yery truly yours,

Charles J. Adams
Executive Director