VRML update.

Hello All,

I just returned from attending a conference on VRML with many of the
coders, companies with authoring tools and pioneers of VRML. I am always
pleasantly suprised at the amount of architects who are involved. The
products coming to the market these days will make creating 3d on the web
easy, magnificant and viewable by mainstream audience. Both Micosoft and
Netscape will be embedding VRML browsers in their next browser release. So
basically everyone will be able to view 3d worlds. Silicon graphics has put
up an excellent resource site called VRML cafe which lists products,
resources, sites, job opportunities, free widgets, access to papers, specs
and experts. You can find it at http://vrml.sgi.com/cafe. If you have a
VRML world you can register it their for a link back to your world.

As an aside, if you are interested in winning an 02 (an SGI workstation)
they are currently running a short contest (good chances of winning) to
evangalize VRML. You can register to enter the contest at
http://vrml.sgi.com/contest.

Sandra Cannon
Cybernautics, Inc.
Account Executive