entry level CAD position, NYC/freelance render needed

A firm I work with in Manhattan is looking for an entry level to 3-5 yrs
experience draftperson (to work almost exclusively in R13). Firm is small,
and focuses on expediting; most of the work is related to this (gut level
working drawings, code compliance drawings, etc.). Good position for
someone looking for IPD experience, and not strictly as shut up and draw
position (firm is not big enough for that).

If you are interested or know someone who is, pls fwd a resume to me (plain
text, no attachments please).

ps, please do not cross post this message (if only because I feel I have a
reasonable understanding of the composition of active list members as I
don't participate in any others related to architecture)

pps, if anyone knows of freelancers (again, NYC area) who do CAD renderings
(working from existing files or also going from concept sketch to plans and
renderings) I could use that info too.

nic musolino
10019