ps, last bastion of duty

>As Philippe Starck's recently observed (Design Week, 14 March 1997)
'Architects? Aren't they the people who abandoned duty in favour of
status?

as apropos such sentiments are, having seen the work and professional
comporment of the firm (quick, who's that?) that actually gets Starks's
hotel projects constructed (what do you think the over/under percentage of
this question is 20? 30?), I would find him saying this to be proverbial
pot calling the kettle high design.

who can name the associate architects on the wexner center? I sure we could
all fumble around or hit the mag collection and come up with it, but what
comes to mind immediately? More than a few people who worked either around
that project, or in the area when it happened argue that the assoicates had
as much to do with that project succeeding as Eisenman, but nonetheless,
any media outlet reporting on it focused on the designer (or course, it was
his bad idea). archies are not the only ones responsible for such mythmaking.