Architecture Feedback Poll: "Architecture on the Internet"

Announcement

As a collaborative effort, the german language web-sevices

workshop-archiV from Stuttgart,
nextroom from Vienna and
architecture & digital from Berlin

have started a poll on "Architecture on the Internet."

We would like to get your feedback regarding the following issues:

- what experiences have you as an Architect gathered on the Internet,
- what kind of information do you expect of or hope to find on the Internet,
- what other services do you know about, and
- how do you find them.

We therefore kindly ask you to fill out the questionnaire that is available at
any one of the three mentioned sites. The results will help us to better
cater our services to your needs.

As a small expression of our appreciation for your efforts, the associated
services are organising a draw for prizes amongst the participants.

Regards,

Juerg Meister for nextroom | http://www.nextroom.at
Thomas Kemmer for workshop-archiV | http://www.workshop-archiv.de
Thomas Roemert for architecture & digital | http://www.de-sign.de/ad/