Re: disneyism

>-- those who wish to sell outside the convenant conditions must sign a
non-disclosure agreement on what they found at fault in the development.

<<<I love it ... lawyers at work again. Anyone know how 'non-disclosure'
sits with the First Amendment? I suppose 'contract' holds precedence over
'freedom of speech.' Couldn't any city impose a 'non-disclosure' clause as
a condition for buying and selling property? For example, if I owned a
home in, say, Kansas City, and hated the place, 'non-disclosure' of my
discontent could be a condition for selling the property.>>>>

Ah, but Celebration is not a city. That thing that looks like a city hall
is what?