Studio Teaching

I have been asked by a collegue at the Ontario Institute of Studies in
Education if anyone knows of studies, books or researchers involved in
understanding the petagogy of studio teaching in Design. I am aware of
"stuff" on design thinking, creative process, and of Shoen's work on
Reflective Practice but am pitifully ignorant of any critical works on
the models or effectiveness of studio teaching.

Any leads anyone out there has would be greatly appreciated.

--
_Professor_Robert_M._Wright_______________________
Chair; Program in Landscape Architecture